12 Best Small Business Website Hosts of 2022
Best Small Business Website Hosts of 2022?
Nowadays, website is essential for businesses to build their online presence and improve their image. Therefore, small business website owners need to pick a reliable shared hosting provider because it can impact their revenue and customer’s satisfaction.
In this article that EverRanks SEO company provided, we’ll analyze seven of the best small business website hosting companies so that you have all the information you need to find the right hosting platform for your website. In addition, it also includes some pros and cons for you to make your choice more easily.
Best web hosting for consulting business
Namecheap – best website hosting
Namecheap is one of the best domains that provides you with round-the-clock technical support. It can also help you to set up your business presence successfully by providing easy domain name registration, affordable hosting plans, and all the best apps.
There are several Namecheap hosting tiers:
- Stellar Business: Provides unmetered bandwidth, free automatic backups, compliant PCI and friendly e-commerce. Costs are $4.44 per month for the first year, then goes up to $8.88 per month.
- EasyWP Turbo: Hosting for WordPress sites with up to 250,000 visitors per month and 50 gigabytes of storage included. Cost is $7.88 per month, with the first month for $2.
- Qasar: Hosting with Linux-based servers, allowing companies that has need of command of their networks the flexibility to run their digital presence as they see fit. Cost is $24.88 per month, with a new signup promotion of $19.88 per month.
- Xeon E3-1240 v3: A server solution for businesses that need to go the extra mile for their websites and digital environments. Cost is $74.88 per month, with the first month for $36.88.
Bluehost – business hosting
Bluehost is a favourite web hosting for personal and business web. Bluehost is preferable because of its affordable cost that companies need for simple sites and complex e-commerce outfits.
Bluehost offers the following hosting packages:
- Shared: Includes e-commerce compatibility, WordPress integration and dedicated customer service. Cost is $7.99 per month.
- VPS: Provides a virtual private server, which adds a level of security and access for businesses that need more flexibility with how they use their server space. Cost is $29.99 per month.
- Dedicated: Provides the most level of security and support for high-traffic websites. Cost is $119.99 per month.
|Free SSL and domain includedSmooth website setup processEasy to use thanks to cPanel and native dashboardTools for marketing built-in||Slower page load times than othersServers are only in the US|
HostGator – small business hosting
HostGator is one of the best small business website hosts, which is known for offering all the essentials you need at affordable prices, beginner-friendly, and fast. HostGator’s plans are relatively cheap, and with a 45-day money-back guarantee, so small businesses can test out the water without risking precious savings.
HostGator offers the following hosting packages:
- Dedicated server plans: There are three tiers, each using Intel Xeon-D CPU servers. Plans also come with eight, 16 and 30 GB RAM options. All servers also include three dedicated IPv4 IPs, DDOS protection, unlimited databases, fully redundant network and 24/7/365 live support. Cost is $118.99 per month.
- Shared web hosting business plan: Makes it a better fit for businesses with lighter needs for their websites. This plan includes unlimited domains, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL certificates, SEO tools and even a free business domain name. Prices start at $5.95 per month.
|All price packages are affordableFree functional website buildercPanel hosting management interface||Unlimited resources means that actual limits are not clearServers are only in the US|
iPage – best small website hosting
iPage is a great choice if you need a straightforward, simple and inexpensive option. With iPage, you can get options for shared, VPS, dedicated or cloud hosting for your website needs.
Here are iPage’s product options:
- Web hosting: The best of iPage’s options as well as the least expensive, which includes unlimited disk space and domain names, a free online store builder, email support, one-click installers and more for $7.99 per month.
- Business VPS hosting: Less intense and expensive than HostGator’s dedicated servers. This plan includes unlimited domains, SEO tools, free SSL certificates, unmetered bandwidth and even a free domain for $59.49 per month.
InMotion – website hosting for small business
InMotion Hosting is a very well-suited solution for small business web hosting because of its good performance, beginner-friendliness, and security features.
InMotion offers the following business packages:
- Launch: Includes a free domain, 50 gigabytes of disk space, two free websites, and unlimited bandwidth, as well as 10 email accounts. It costs $10.99 per month.
- Power: One free domain; 50 websites, unlimited bandwidth, 100 gigabytes of disk space, and 50 email accounts; as well as other marketing and security tools. It costs $14.99 per month.
- Pro: Free domain; 100 websites, 200 gigabytes disk space, unlimited bandwidth, faster performance and email accounts; pro-level support; and more for $23.99 per month.
Cloudways – best small business website hosts
Cloudways gives you the option to choose between five different cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, which are considered among the most popular options around.
In addition, Cloudways doesn’t require users to sign up for a long-term contract. So, you can get an account with a free trial.
The cost includes 24/7/365 support, free migration, free SSL, 24/7 real-time monitoring, unlimited application installation, free migration, automated backups, team management, and more.
IONOS is the best website host for site speed and uptime in overall testing. It’s a pretty impressive highlight for small businesses, because you want your site to be as fast and reliable as possible – both for boosting SEO and providing users with great experience.
A2 Hosting is a performance-focused web hosting provider for your business. It is a performance-oriented and highly secure provider that puts simplicity first.
Here are some advantages of A2 Hosting:
Strong emphasis on speed: includes many performance-enhancing features, optimized Turbo plans, and Anycast DNS.
- Ease of use. offers a classic cPanel, which is very flexible, intuitive, yet powerful and flexible for easy everyday business site management.
- Strong security features: Includes some basic features like free SSL, DDoS protection, and automated backups. It adds advanced tools like 24/7 active malware protection, dual firewall, auto-heal protection, virus scan, and many more.
- Good customer support. A2 Hosting has quite a few support channels to choose from. You can contact its agents via live chat, phone, or by submitting a ticket.
GoDaddy Hosting has some support features like 24/7 phone and live chat support, which makes sure its support services are accessible worldwide.
Some shared plans of GoDaddy Hosting:
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free SSL certificate
- Free 1-click WordPress installation
- Daily backups
- Free domain
Hostinger is one of the best hosting solutions for small businesses. It has not only generous resources but also puts a strong emphasis on performance. Besides, it is user-friendly and the features included are great for businesses. It costs $2.59/month
Some advantages of Hostinger you should know:
- It has regular hardware and software updates.
- Numerous servers around the world.
- Hostinger is very easy to navigate.
- It has experienced customer support, for example, numerous channels: 24/7 live chat, a ticketing system, and emails.
DreamHost has many quality features and storage space, so it values many small businesses.
Here’s what DreamHost has in store:
- Affordable and resource-rich plans. You will get generous server resources and many useful features with the cost of $2.59/month
- Great ease of use. DreamHost has a very intuitive and well-organized native user interface that allows you to manage all aspects of your business site in one place.
- It also has strong security tools and knowledgeable customer support.
Liquid Web is a cloud solution for larger business sites. It includes great server power, as well as many business-oriented tools for fast and easy site management.
There are some pros of Liquid Web:
- It managed VPS hosting services. The provider will take care of all the technical aspects of your hosting while you’ll still get to have full root access.
- It has a choice of control panels. Liquid Web allows you to pick 1 out of 3 very popular and easy-to-use control panels, free of charge.
- It also has strong security, good performance, easily scalable.
Guide to choosing the best and most suitable hosting
Nowadays, there are many options for the best small business website host. So, to choose the most suitable hosting, you have to prepare a step-by-step guide on what to do when picking a good hosting solution for your business site.
Step 1: Determine your level of experience
Determining your level can help you to choose the types of hosting. Are you a beginner or an experienced user?
Step 2: Decide on the type of your website
Besides, you should decide what kind of website you’ll be running. Depending on what you have built such as a landing page, a portfolio, or an eCommerce site, you will need different types of hosting to support your site.
Step 3: Weight how much and what resources you’ll need
Of course, you should also consider resources and features that meet your business website’s needs. This includes storage, bandwidth, control panel, and security measures.
Step 4: Consider performance
There are 3 main aspects you should focus on: uptime, server response time, and page load speed.
This article lists all of our twelve web hosts for small businesses that are at the top of the market. Your decision really depends on your own personal needs. You need to consider the size of your business website, and how many resources you’ll need. Hopefully, this article gives you a clearer idea of what type of hosting you need and, from there, you can pick the best provider for that particular job.
Frequently asked questions about the best small business website host?
- What is the best web hosting services for small businesses?
The best web hosting for small businesses on our list is Hostinger – it’s affordable, speedy, and easy to use.
- Can you host your own website?
Of course, you can host your own business website. If you want to get more information, let read this article!
A list of the best websites for small business owners,…
To check the spelling and grammar of an English text,…
1. What is a website design and SEO company? A…