Top 12 Best Website Builder For Small Businesses in 2022
A website is essential for small businesses. Using social media alone does not give you a lot of control over your customer base or marketing. Furthermore, your customers must visit your website in order to have faith in your brand.
Are you looking for the best website builder for small businesses but are overwhelmed by the choices?
Many small business owners used to believe that creating a solid website with an excellent design was out of their reach.
However, it is now possible to find a web tool that makes things so simple that a single person can create a site without the assistance of designers or programmers. This is one of the reasons why website builders are an excellent choice for small businesses on a tight budget.
Here are some additional reasons to use website builder software:
- They are the best option when you have a limited budget, time, and skills.
- Websites with good designs can be created quickly and easily.
- They enable you to save money and invest it in your business rather than hiring professionals.
Best website builder for small business 2022
The following are the best website builders for small businesses:
9. Gator Website Builder
12. Godaddy website builder
Wix – best free website builder for small business
Wix is the best website builder for small businesses for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is its ease of use. It has over 800 website templates and a drag-and-drop format that is ideal for beginners. Because you have so much creative freedom, your website can grow alongside you, expanding as your business grows and you gain more experience. It also has excellent security features to keep your site and customers safe online.
Growing businesses will also appreciate the extensive set of features provided by this website builder. Of course, no one builder can be everything to everyone, and Wix may not be suitable for every small business website. While its prices are reasonable, they are not the lowest, and it does not provide the most plugins or the best e-commerce store tools.
- Its ease of use outperforms that of most website builders.
- One of the most user-friendly drag-and-drop builders
- There is no need to understand coding or technicalities.
- Even the free version includes a plethora of design options and templates.
- E-commerce options are somewhat pricey.
- Free sites have long and inconvenient URLs (for example, accountname.wixsite.com/siteaddress).
- The mobile version and backend navigation could be improved.
- Loading time is relatively slow.
Wix is most commonly used in the following industries: computer software, marketing and advertising, information technology and services, entertainment, design, and others.
- E-commerce: $16.17 per month – ideal for small businesses $12.45 for unlimited
HubSpot – best website builder for startups
For small businesses looking to create professional and engaging websites, HubSpot offers a free content management system and drag-and-drop website builder. Businesses can control their website content, marketing, sales, and customer service efforts all in one place when connected to their all-in-one CRM platform.
- No coding is required with this drag-and-drop builder.
- Integrated content delivery network.
- Pre-installed security features such as web app firewalls, malware detection, and so on.
- Connected to HubSpot’s CRM to store information about customers and website visitors Ideal for businesses looking to grow and scale their business campaigns.
- Premium features and paid plans are somewhat pricey.
Premium features and in-depth analytics begin at $23 per month. HubSpot also provides free CMS and website hosting.
Websitesimple.io – website builder
Build your website, engage with your audience, and grow your business online all in one place with WebsiteSimple.io. There are website, eCommerce, funnel, and subscription-based features available.
- Excellent customer service
- With a sleek presentation, you can catapult your idea.
- Fair Pricing Nice-looking code that works quickly!
- For large businesses, there aren’t many customization options.
- Websitesimple charges $14 per month, which is very reasonable.
- Number of Employees: 50 – 99
- Minimal Budget: $1,000 – $10,000
- Year Founded: 2016
The internet is a great resource of opportunities for all types of businesses all over the world. Use its strength to your advantage. With EverRanks’ website development services, you can establish your digital presence and discover your market potential today. Our SEO company covers everything from design and development of websites to search engine optimization (SEO) and site maintenance.
Squarespace – website for small business
Squarespace is also a good website builder for small businesses. It is best known for its stunning website templates, which are fresh, modern, and responsive. It enables individuals ranging from artists to entrepreneurs to create visually appealing websites.
Most users will agree that Squarespace is the most visually appealing of the major website builders. It is also very simple to put into action (second to Wix).
- Elegant and modern templates
- Ideal for photographers and other visual artists
- Drag-and-drop functionality and a wide range of design options
- All-in-one platform that can handle blogs, e-commerce, domain hosting, and other tasks.
- SEO tools for domain transfers.
- Access to powerful features such as custom code necessitates a business plan. The ability to add custom codes is required to add elements such as event countdown timers.
- Out of the box, there is no multilingual approach.
- There are fewer add-ons and apps available than with comparable tools.
- Its e-commerce capabilities are insufficient to compete with similar tools that include plugins and additional features.
Marketing and advertising, design, and photography are the top industries that use Squarespace.
- Starts at $12 per month, but to add custom codes and use e-commerce features, you’ll need to pay at least $18 per month.
Shopify – the best website builders of 2022
If you’ve been looking into online store builders, you’ve probably noticed that Shopify is the most popular.
Shopify statistics show that it is one of the largest e-commerce platforms, with 1.7 million merchants using it to sell online.
Because this platform is primarily intended for online sales, it includes more advanced e-commerce features than most other website builders. Shopify is best suited to small to medium-sized businesses.
If you are just starting, you could look into other website builders for small businesses that offer a free or low-cost plan.
- The Shopify App Store offers a wide range of Shopify apps in areas such as email marketing and sales.
- Cover almost every feature and more than a small business requires.
- Perfect for dropshipping.
- Provides SSL so you don’t have to worry about the security of your website.
- It may be expensive for most small businesses, but if your store is expanding and requires more features, Shopify is the best option.
- There are very few themes.
- If you require extensive customization, Shopify is not the platform for you. Open source platforms such as WordPress.org would be preferable. It does, however, necessitate coding and design abilities.
Retail, Apparel & Fashion, Marketing & Advertising are the top industries that use Shopify.
- Begins at $29 per month.
Weebly/Square – best website builder for online store
Square E-commerce, formerly known as Weebly, is a small business website builder platform. Although not as advanced as Shopify, Weebly is less expensive and makes it simple for beginners to create a website from scratch.
- Simple to set up.
- Provides a large number of building blocks.
- There are numerous templates available.
- There is a free plan available.
- The ability to change a template without re-uploading the content.
- The drag-and-drop feature is convenient, but there is no option for moving elements to specific locations on the website, as Wix does.
- The editor does not permit the free movement of elements.
- SEO capabilities are limited.
The top industries that use Squarespace are marketing and advertising, information technology, education management, and higher education.
- There is a no-cost option. Paid plans for online stores begin at $12 per month and include a free domain.
BigCommerce comes in second on our list of the best website builders for small businesses. BigCommerce, like Shopify, focuses on e-commerce. This platform enables small business owners and merchants to create websites without the need for coding.
- BigCommerce does not charge transaction fees when using third-party payment gateways.
- The ability to sell in various currencies.
- It is compatible with a wide range of marketplace platforms.
- In its entry-level product offerings, the platform provides comprehensive features.
- The basic price plan excludes abandoned cart functionality. According to cart abandonment studies, roughly 70 out of every 100 potential customers abandon their cart without purchasing. As a result, such features are critical for recouping revenue losses.
- Design and editing abilities are restricted.
- The page content takes a few seconds to load.
Retail, apparel and fashion, marketing and advertising are the top industries that use BigCommerce.
- Monthly subscriptions begin at $29.95.
Gator Website Builder
Gator Website Builder is another tool we’ll mention in our list of the best website builders for small businesses. HostGator, the hosting company, created this tool. It offers an all-in-one website creation and hosting solution.
Gator is a simple solution with few advanced features. Gator is not the best choice if you plan to launch an e-commerce store or add more functionality to your website.
- Gator is a fully hosted platform, so you don’t have to worry about hosting.
- More than 200 professional design templates.
- Access to an integrated stock photo library.
- There is no free plan or trial available.
- Gator is a simple website builder, so it lacks the advanced features found in the other solutions on our list.
- The Gator Website Builder is available for $3.46 per month. It includes hosting and a domain name, making it affordable for small businesses.
Duda is a web design platform with client management tools for creating and managing large-scale websites.
- Excellent customer service.
- Duda does not charge a separate commission fee.
- Builder with drag and drop functionality.
- Cost-effective: provides a lot for a lower price than the market, making it ideal for small businesses.
- Wix and Webflow, for example, provide a more comprehensive set of design controls.
- Duda’s mobile website design skills could use improvement. It does not respond.
- Duda’s monthly plans begin at $14.
WordPress.com is both a website creation platform and a content management system (CMS) (content management software.) It makes it easier to create websites, forums, membership sites, resumes, portfolios, blogs, and other content.
WordPress.com is frequently mixed up with WordPress.org. The main difference between the two is hosting. WordPress.org requires you to host your site, whereas WordPress.com includes hosting and makes it easier to get started.
- Includes content management tools as well as smart tags.
- Drag and drop functionality and intuitive design capabilities.
- Provides a free plan.
- There are numerous themes and plugins available to help you deploy any type of website without programming knowledge.
- Potential plugin conflicts.
- WordPress is highly customizable, but it is also easily broken.
- A steep learning curve, but you can always save things as drafts and not publish them until they’re finished.
- Plugin versions do not always match the WordPress version.
- Users on free plans cannot install plugins unless they upgrade, and custom code is frequently not included in free website builder plans.
Marketing and advertising, computer software, information technology and services, the internet, and writing and editing are the top industries that use WordPress.com.
- There is a free plan available, and premium plans begin at $4 per month. The E-commerce plan is the most expensive, costing $45 per month.
Godaddy website builder
If you want a simple website, GoDaddy is a good option. It’s simple to use and quick. GoDaddy may be the platform for you if you don’t want to spend a lot of time building your website. However, it is critical to understand that GoDaddy websites have limitations.
Pages, for example, are constructed by adding sections—but individual elements cannot be added to sections. Instead, you’re stuck with whatever the sections provide.
However, if you just need a simple website to direct people to your lawn service business or a small online store for your wildlife-themed jewelry, GoDaddy provides unparalleled speed and ease of use.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Low initial investment
- Suggestions for the relevant content
- Customization is limited.
- SEO capabilities are mediocre.
- Customer feedback has been mixed.
Frequently asked questions about best website builder for small business
- Is it possible to create a free website?
Yes, you can build a website for free, but if you need a professional website, the answer is no. Although there are free website builders available, you will still need a budget to get things up and running because in free versions:
You are not permitted to have your domain.
Website builders do not give you complete control over your website.
You must pay to gain access to themes, templates, and add-ons.
Your website will be crammed with advertisements.
- What is the best small business website builder?
WordPress.com and Wix square off. On the one hand, WordPress is the best website builder for small businesses because it gives you more control over your website and more add-ons. Wix, on the other hand, is the answer if you want an elegant design and the simplest way to build a website.
- How much does a small business website cost?
Website builders for small businesses typically cost between $12 and $30 per month. If it does not include a hosting solution, hosting platforms range in price from $15 to $240, depending on the hosting type (shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, etc.)
- Which website builder is the most user-friendly?
Wix is the most user-friendly website builder, making it simple to create professional-looking websites from scratch.
- What is the best small business ecommerce website builder?
Shopify is the best ecommerce website builder for small businesses due to the extensive features and capabilities it offers.
- Where can users learn more about website builders?
There are many posts about website builders on Reddit right now; users can use that information as a reference and choose a website builder that is suitable for development orientation.
With the information that EverRanks has gathered above, you should be able to find a website builder that is appropriate for the development of your business. Follow our SEO company for more meaningful articles.
A list of the best websites for small business owners,…
To check the spelling and grammar of an English text,…
1. What is a website design and SEO company? A…