Google October 2022 Spam Update Completed In ~42 Hours
In less than 42 hours, Google has just rolled out the last spam update – it is Google’s October 2022 Spam Update. The newest update started on October 19, 2022, at approximately 11 a.m. ET and was totally completed on October 21, 2022, at nearly 5 a.m. ET.
The update was considered quick, the previous spam update was published in November 2021, taking about 8 days to carry out, but many previous spam updates launched within approximately 24 hours or more.
The impact was considered a quiet pig for all those hit by the update, but the net was not large. Especially, I can’t see a large number of complaints in the SEO community or the automated tracking tools that show huge volatility.
Google October 2022 Spam Update Quick Facts
So there are some important elements that you should know in a short form as follows:
- Name: Google October 2022 Spam Update
- Launched: October 19, 2022, at around 11 am ET
- Rollout: Completed on October 21, 2022, at around 5 am ET
- Targets: It can improve Google’s spam detection techniques. Google says “The sites can violate our policies, make rank lower in all results, or disappear in results at all”.
- Penalty: It can penalize the spam techniques that are against Google’s spam policies.
- Global: It is a global update that impacts all regions or languages.
- Impact: Google doesn’t tell me what portion of queries or searches are impacted by the newest update.
- Recover: If you choose the update, Google would say that you will review its spam policies to make sure they can comply with all those.
- Refreshes: Google can do periodic refreshes for each spam update. It takes some months to recover and improve.
Previous Google Spam Updates:
- October 19, 2022: Released the October 2022 spam update. The display was complete as of October 21, 2022.
- November 3, 2021: Released the November 2021 spam update. The display was complete as of November 11, 2021, and seemed significant.
- July 26, 2021: Released the July 2021 spam update. The display was complete as of August 24, 2021.
- June 28, 2021: Release the second part of the June 2021 spam update. The display was completed later that same day.
- June 23, 2021: Released the first part of the June 2021 spam update. The display was completed later that same
So there is some chatter on the October 2022 spam update from various sources.
- Oh my god! Lost more than 40% since yesterday. I hope this is non-permanent.
- In three days, I see a large number of indexed pages increasing
- Furthermore, the new page is in no way taken into consideration, in spite of different additions on SC, the link is on the site, map, or social links.
- All of a sudden, lost feature snippets of the site in an unannounced update. Do you know the reason for it?
To sum up, Google’s October 2022 Spam Update has huge benefits and advantages for users. The update could optimize and make use of the potential from the previous update. Follow EverRanks to access a range of information from Google’s October 2022 Update.
A list of the best websites for small business owners,…
To check the spelling and grammar of an English text,…
1. What is a website design and SEO company? A…