Google Pushes Universal Analytics 360 To 2024
Google pushes the sunset date of Universal Analytics 360 to 2024, helping business users many times to transition to Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
Announcement Of Google Pushes Universal Analytics 360 To 2024
The last day to exchange Universal Analytics 360 to GA4 is changing from October 1, 2023 to July 1, 2024.
To clarify, this can refer to an enterprise version of Universal Analytics. As announced this year, Google is planning to stop standard Universal Analytics properties on July 1, 2023.
More time to change from Universal Analytics 360 helps enterprise users have a transition. It would allow Google more time to improve and enhance GA4 into a product that was built for businesses.
“We’re focusing our efforts and investments on Google Analytics 4 to deliver a solution built to adapt to a changing ecosystem. Because of this, throughout 2023 we’ll be shifting support away from Universal Analytics 360 and will move our full focus to Google Analytics 4 in 2024.”
“We are stressed about our efforts and various investments in Google Analytics 4 to provide a solution to adapt to a changing ecosystem. So, throughout 2023, we will shift support away from Universal Analytics to GA4 in 2024”.
Moreover, Google wonders to enterprise customers that effective performance will decrease in Analytics 360 up until a new sunset date.
You will transition from Universal Analytics 360 to GA4 between now and the sunset date. The earlier you change, the more historical data you will access in GA4.
To help increase the benefits of switching to GA4, Google announced several new features to be published in 2023.
New Features Coming To Google Analytics 4 In 2023
Google plans to launch the newest updates to GA4 in 2023:
- Automatic migration: If you can’t create a GA4 property before 2023, Google’s Setup Assistant can create one for you. You have some options to choose from if you prefer to create one manually.
- Behavioral modeling: Coming to GA4 reporting, behavioral modeling applies machine learning to be full of when cookies or identifiers that are not available.
- Custom channel grouping: Compare the aggregate performance of the selection of different channels.
- Integration With Campaign Manager 360: Help to allow marketers to set GA4 conversion in Display & Video 360’s automated bid strategies.
To sum up, this is all the information EverRanks wants to share with users applying to Google Pushes Universal Analytics 360 To 2024. We hope that you will receive more useful and excellent information about the new update.
Know more >>>
A list of the best websites for small business owners,…
To check the spelling and grammar of an English text,…
1. What is a website design and SEO company? A…