Website Accessibility Policy
EverRanks is committed to making its website, everranks.com, more accessible and usable for all individuals with impairments. EverRanks has implemented and will continue to apply the pertinent sections of the Online Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) of the World Wide Web Consortium as its web accessibility standard. Our website is periodically tested with assistive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers and screen magnifiers, as well as with these users.
Information we collect and how we use it
Customers who register to utilize our website’s services (collectively, the “Services”) are required to give us personal information, such as their name, company name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, cookies, IP logs, and other information (collectively, “Personal Information”).
In addition to the Personal Information, we may also gather other data about how you use the site, such as broad statistics or aggregate data, whether or not you register for any of the services we offer on the site. We may occasionally also gather or request additional Personal Information, which will also be specifically referred to as Personal Information hereunder. If you don’t input it when prompted or stop using the site, you can choose not to provide this additional information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Definition of Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Any information or combination of information that identifies, relates to, or uniquely identifies an individual. PII can be clearly divided into two categories: sensitive and non-sensitive. PII is defined as sensitive information it could lead to damage or identity theft if lost or compromised. Non-confidential PII is defined as the publicly available information. This includes both customer and customer data.
Examples of PII (Not all inclusive):
Sensitive: SSN, Driver’s License, Birth Date, Birthplace, Cell phone, Personal email or mailing address, Employment information.
Non-sensitive: Office location, Business phone number, Business email address
When you visit our website, we may store certain information on your computer’s hard drive. This information is in the form of a “cookie”. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser to prevent this. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to browse our website, but you will not be able to set up a shopping cart session or make an online purchase.
How we use collected information
EverRanks collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our Site
- We use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It could also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we secure your information
Your personally identifiable information, usernames, passwords, transaction information, and data saved on our website are all protected by suitable data collection, storage, and processing protocols and security measures to protect from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or obliteration.
Your acceptance of these terms
You accept this policy by using this website. Do not use our website if you disagree with this policy. You are deemed to have accepted any changes to this policy by continuing to use the Website following our posting.
Location Icon24 Peck Seah Street, #05-02/04 Nehsons Building Singapore 079314
Last updated: September 2022